Bosch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch

Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer

The Bosch Bulldog Rotary Hammers are very well recognized by professionals worldwide. Their aggressive performance in concrete combined with versatile features for light chipping has set the Bulldog apart from other hammers in the last Two decades. Powerful 6 amp motor. SDS-plus tool holder. Tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Dual mode selector easily converts from rotation only to rotary hammer mode. Patented rotating brush plate provides equal power backwards. Pistol grip handle with compact ergonomic design with soft grip. Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. 13 foot cord for additional user reach and convenience. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits.
Bosch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch
Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer

Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Product Specifications
Part Number: 11250VSR
Power Source: corded-electric
Item Package Quantity: 1
Batteries Included?: No

Bosch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch
Bosch Bulldog Rotary Hammers are very well recognized by Professionals Worldwide

Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Technical Details

  • Powerful 6 amp motor
  • SDS-plus tool holder provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
  • Dual mode selector easily converts from rotation only to rotary hammer mode
  • Patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in reverse and extends brush life
  • Pistol grip handle provides compact ergonomic design with soft grip
Best Available Offer:




Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Review:


My knowledge about the 11224VSR Rotary Hammer
By A Customer
I actually do lots of brick work, and found myself having to install footings over as well as in a lot of hardpan. I purchased the Bosch Rotary Hammer hoping I could avoid all of the pick work which was killing my back. I must say this machine was very successful. I made use of a chisel bit also it cut through the hardpan like butter. I had been able to form my footings by cutting the exact size in the hard soil. I'm writing this review because after a couple of weeks of 8 hour days by using this Hammer, I remarked that along with saving my back, the equipment was quite durable.
Later I cut through a couple of cement flashing along the house foundation to put some footings and again the Bosch did a great job. Oh.. Used to do try drilling some holes in concrete with complete success. I suggest the Bosch rotary hammer, one of my personal favorite tools!!


If only I'd known
By B. D HILL "brize_books" (Niles, OH Usa)
I think of the times I've spent over the years leaning with all of my might on a regular drill trying to punch holes in masonry. Little did I know, but utilizing a regular drill on masonry is akin to pushing a nail into wood rather than hitting it. 

I began to trap on when I chosen the hammer drill version of my recent cordless drill purchase. Happy with the performance of that machine, I made a decision to move up to this Bosch corded rotary hammer for some bigger holes I desired. I have not been disappointed. In fact, the first time I made use of this unit, I was dumbfounded through the ease that tore 1/2" holes into some old concrete. With this unit, I'd need to rate boring in concrete as a minimum of as simple as boring in wood, and much easier than boring in steel. 

Yes, it's a fortune for someone like me who'll use it only occasionally. I think what won me over was the versatility of the machine, with the light chipping function as well because the capability to be considered a high torque regular 1/2" vsr drill. (When purchasing the adapter - about forty bucks). 

A minimum of now I'll be searching for good reasons to drill into concrete instead of looking for reasons to avoid it!


Great Tool!
By Mathew S. Nelson (Apple Valley, MN United States)
I own a small home improvement/remodeling company. I've used this for some small demo jobs ie: removing ceramic tile with a 1.5" chisel in addition to drilling a number of holes into masonry/concrete. It's had plenty of power and is effective. The Fit/ finish is great and also the case has plenty of room for those my bits. I recommend it!

Tough tool
By J. Donald Wood "as seen on tv" (New York, NY United States)
I had been told by many people which i needed a larger tool for the demo job am doing, but rave reviews for this tool here and on the Fine Homebuilding forums, not to mention the $200 more I'd have to invest in the next-level Hilti, convinced me to try the Bulldog. I bought it here if this was for sale with the bit set, that was great, as those bits are not cheap. It has worked like a dream, and I have worked it tough on old plaster on top of gypsum lath, and cinder block. True, those aren't granite, but I ran this tool as full time when i had energy for, 8 hours a day also it never even got really hot. Vibration isn't bad, either.
The feature that lets you reposition the axis of the SDS bit is simple and I use it greater than I would have thought.

The best small rotary hammer--without question
By Nathan (Pennsylvania, USA)
I've used the large demolition and rotary hammers from Hilti and Bosch in addition to a smaller hammer from Hilti. While the Bulldog certainly doesn't have the strength of those big monsters, you can use it all night at a time without operator fatigue--or tool failure. It drills through concrete quickly and chews through the solid fieldstone the house walls are made of. It's light enough to make use of while curled up in the back of a little fireplace removing a chimney damper, and powerful enough to break out some 5000 psi concrete during a threshhold demolition. I have found it to become ruggedly built and also have not had any service issues in five plus years of ownership. Incidentally, this Bosch can also be my 2-year old son's favorite tool ever since that threshhold demolition--he calls it the "wowee mammer" and constantly pleads to make use of it.

Gotta have tool!
By JohnS (Phoenix)
The Bulldog is just that. I have used mine to chip out cracked stone flooring tiles, drill holes in concrete, and clean thinset from layer of concrete. It's performed flawlessly. I attempted to chip out some steps for any sunken living room. The concrete was too hard and too old. I spent several hours on a Sunday looking to get those steps by helping cover their the Bulldog. I only removed about 1/3 from the concrete, and I decided the Bulldog wasn't up to that task. I finally rented a sizable Hilti demolition hammer. I got the steps out in about Ten minutes. 

The Bulldog is excellent for small-area tile removal, and drilling promising small to medium holes in concrete. Even drilling in old concrete is no problem. It bores holes much more quickly into concrete than a traditional drill with hammer capability. I've also used the Bulldog to chip out exposed stem wall, to obtain a level floor surface for tile installation. This is a do-it-yourselfer's trophy tool. 

Chipping tiles and concrete produces profuse quantities of concrete, thinset, and tile dust. Keep a shop vac hose near to the bit while chipping, and save your valuable house from the ravages of demolition dust. Also use a store vac bag that is rated for concrete dust. The regular dust bags help, however they let a lot of dust to plug your pleated shop vac filter. 

Purchase the Bulldog. It's one dog you won't mind clearing up after!

worth it
By Tim "the toolman" "Dr. Distructo" (cal.)
Employed by a disaster restoration company in so. cal. doing piece work construction, I want tools that do the job quickly and reliably if you don't take up half the bed space at the back of my truck. I'm necessary to be considered a jack of trades as they say. This rotary hammer hasn't allow me to down! Just a word of caution- If you are planning to demo. that old garage or build a modern marvel, buy a bigger hammer. Remember- don't bring a knife to a gun fight! Make use of your better judgement and you will be fine. As for the other 90% of us it will do just fine!

Useful gizmo
By R. J. Mearsha (Fort Morgan, Co)
I am not a contractor, however i always seem to have some form of project going on that needs quite a number of tools. Previously whenever I needed to drill thru concrete I'd use a durable drill and also have to sharpen the bits frequently. Then I got a 18 Volt Dewalt Drill w/ hammer function which worked great, if however the hole was huge or there have been several holes to drill, this would require extra batteries and the need to sharpen the bits often, but it always got the job done. Eventually a neighbor allow me to borrow his Bosch SDS Rotary Hammer and that i drilled 10 holes in same time it used to take me to drill one. The next day I purchased my own and have used it several times. Such a Useful gizmo to add to my collection.
Bosch SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - Bosch 11250VSR 6 Amp 3/4-Inch
Tough Tool!